Children develop self-identity, who they believe themselves to be, which helps to begin to form relationships through play and peer relations which contribute to their emotional, social and cognitive development. Research done on theories of self generally agree that an early childhood program can foster children’s self- esteem and build the foundation for future relationships with others. As we seek to nurture the next set of tomorrow’s leaders, self-awareness is the basic foundation.
Responsibility is something all children need to learn. … Responsibility involves making decisions, being trusted, and learning to take credit for one’s actions—whether good or bad. Taking responsibility is not just about how the choices your child makes affect her, but also how her choices and actions affect others.
Learning to work as part of a team will help your child hone many social skills, such as patience, empathy, communication, respect for others, compromise and tolerance. It also helps them develop confidence in themselves and trust in other people.
As a parent we do every thing in our power so our children may live safe and protected lives. But in order to prepare them for their future, we need to create small opportunities where they need to be courageous.
Being brave in the face of fear and doing what needs to be done even when it is really hard are both examples of courage.
6. COMMUNICATION SKILLS
9. Decision Making
Top Benefits of Dance Classes for Children
1. Gain Greater Self-Confidence– The freedom to express themselves through movement and show casing themselves before others helps the kids gain
2. Build Social Strength– Learning how to dance is that it allows your child to become more comfortable socially.
3. Increase Fitness & Activity!– This makes a fun way to get your child fit without them even knowing it. It keeps them active and engaged, and ensures that they are going to be getting fit and into the finest shape possible.
4. Build Stronger Teamwork– It requires an understanding of your partner’s movements. With the help of this teamwork, your child will be far more likely to understand the importance of working as a team together.
5. Improve Listening & Discipline!– Your child will get a huge amount out of taking on dance lessons purely from the discipline point of view, as well. This makes them more inclined to listen to instructions, to not always expect their own way
6. Increase Enjoyment & Fun!
What are the Benefits of Arts and Crafts for Kids
⦁ Develop fine Motor skills– Most arts and craft projects involve moving the hands and fingers which improves the overall muscle strength and control over movements
⦁ Improves Hand-Eye Coordination– The more the children practice, the better their hand-eye coordination. This will help them in almost all walks of life.
⦁ Promotes innovation and creativity– Arts and crafts provide a platform for the kids to create new things.
⦁ Helps in Socializing-Interacting with other children with the same interests gives the kids the opportunity to socialize and build friendships.